Mobile Heliport LINEMA LH-15
- LH15 is constructed as fold-out steel frame platform. The platform in folded condition does not exceed dimensions of truck semi-trailer which provides safe and trouble free transportation by using of all types of roads.
- The unfolding of the platform into operational position is secured by internal hydraulic system controlled automatically by receiving the control signal from helicopters. The hydraulic system provides the automatic stability maintenance and horizontal positioning of the platform in given tolerance.
- The platform is equipped with an internal electric power supply system securing the powering of hydraulic system, signal lighting and navigation system.
- The lighting and the navigation system are activated by radio control signals transmitted by the approaching helicopter.
- The power supply provides as well the direct current to power the helicopter engine starting.
- In the case of helicopter failure the helicopter can be moved to a repair station after the blades are folded and helicopter is attached on the platform for secure transportation via any roads.
- For loading and unloading of the helicopter the platform is equipped with ramps.
The mobile heliport can be used as a safe place for repeatable landing and take-off under conditions where preparation of a suitable landing field for helicopters is not possible. The platform can be deployed in terrain when folded and can be activated – i.e. unfolded upon receiving a radio control signal transmitted by approaching helicopter.
The mobile heliport LINEMA LH-15 is designed to provide on untreated surfaces a facility for secure landing and take-off operations of helicopters having a maximum weight of up to 15 tons weight.
Add to demand list
LINEMA Mobile Heliport Unfolding
Your demand list is empty