Mobile Heliport LINEMA LH-15TR
- LINEMA LH-15TR is designed as semitrailer unit where the single trailer is a heliport. The truck can be used as a classic truck or special truck equipped by fuel tank with filling system and towing system for semi-trailer.
- The heliport is constructed as fold-out steel frame platform which base is made of three-axle truck trailer.
- The platform in folded condition not exceed dimensions of truck semi-trailer which provides safe and trouble free transportation by using of all types of roads.
- The unfolding of the platform into operational position is secured by internal hydraulic system controlled automatically by receiving the signal from helicopters. The hydraulic system provides the automatic stability maintenance and horizontal positioning of the platform in given tolerance.
- The platform is equipped by internal electric power supply securing the powering of hydraulic system, signal lightning and navigation system.
- The power supply provides as well the direct current to power the helicopter starting.
- In the case of helicopter failure the helicopter can be moved to a reparation station after the blades are folded and helicopter is attached on the platform for secure transportation by any roads. In case of the helicopter transportation is concerned as oversize cargo.
- For loading and unloading of the helicopter the platform is equipped by ramps.
- Crew: two technicians – one mechanic and one electrician (both drivers)
The mobile heliport LINEMA LH-15TR is designed for secure landing and take-off the helicopters up to 15 tons weight on untreated surfaces. The heliport can provide transportation of damaged helicopter in the repair station.
The mobile heliport can be used as a safe place for intermediate landing, refueling, simple maintenance or repairs during long distance operational missions of the helicopters. In case of fatal damage of the helicopter prohibiting its flight is possible to transport the helicopter in the palace of service.
Add to demand list
Your demand list is empty